Sunday, July 22, 2007

sure why not

"lets be brave" she said.

"do it, you know how you truly feel and denying yourself that is wasting your only chance at life" my heart told me.

"it's only going to cause you and her pain" my brain told me.

"be brave, do what your heart tells you, your logic is all screwed up from bad experiences in the past. you can't live in the past, only in the here and now. the past holds lessons which can be learned from, but should not determine the future, only how you handle what the future holds" i told myself.

living in the past is the biggest mistake i think i could make. sure, life has thrown some really ugly stuff at me, but at the same time, has thrown some really amazing stuff at me when i least expected it. a roll of the dice, a flip of the cards i'll call it. maybe there's a 2 on there, maybe there's an ace. nobody knows, and that's not going to stop me from going there anyways.

No comments: